We offer a variety of advertising options for breeders, trainers, individuals with only one horse for sale, and for merchants with horse related products. This page explains our most comprehensive option for horse breeders and trainers.
Horse Ranch and Horse Trainer Pages
These larger ads are intended to showcase what is truly special and different about our area of the country. Anyone from the the western United States and Canada is welcome to advertise their horse ranch or training business. Not sure if you qualify? Check out our map.
The cost for this ad is $150 per year.
What you get:
- Your own full web page featuring what you want others to know your operation.
- Up to four stallions with their pedigrees.
- Up to 10 photos of horses, ranch, family, anything relevant.
- A link to your existing web site on the page.
- A link to your web site will appear on your individual horses for sale pages – horses for sale ads placed by owners without ranch, breeders or trainers pages will not include links to outside web sites.
- Ten free individual horses for sale ads.
Don’t have your own web site yet?
Have you been thinking about getting a web site for your business? Or have you had a web site that you have had difficulty keeping up to date? We can help.
For $35/each per year, we will register your domain names and point it to your page on Horses of the West. What does that mean? When people type your domain name into their browser, they will immediately come to your page on Horses of the West. Any horse for sale ads you submit will also be linked to your ranch page. You will then have a web presence that looks professional and has the benefit of thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours of promotional efforts each year. Why not take advantage?
Submitting your page ad
- Write your own text so we can copy and paste that text into your page. We reserve the right to proofread and offer suggestions. Please email your text to us at
- Take advantage of our typing services and assistance with wording/re-wording. We offer this service for $10 an hour.
- Please email .jpg photos for your web page to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can resize for you, or you can resize your own pictures. Please make them either exactly 582 pixels wide OR between 200 and 300. Please submit up to 10 photos; photos must be good quality to be published. If you are unable to email your photos, please send pictures to us at (address here) to be scanned and incorporated into your site.
- To input your stallion’s pedigree, either email it or, better yet, send us a good quality scan of his papers.
Paying for your page ad
You can either pay securely with a credit card using PayPal, or, you can mail us a check.
If you prefer, please mail your check to the following address.
Horses of the West, LLC
PO Box 237
Jordan, MT 59337
What happens after your submit your ad
It will take us a couple of days to possibly edit/shrink your photos and approve your ad. During this time we may email you with possible suggestions, corrections, or photo approvals. Buyers are attracted to well-written pages and we’ll try to help you with that. If your page needs some work, we will let you know within the same few days. Your PayPal payment will not be accepted or your check cashed until your ad is posted.
All our advertisers will benefit from visitors who look to Horsesofthewest.com as a pleasant and useful experience. The better all of our ads are, the more likely potential buyers will be to return to our site. For that reason, we may ask you to edit the text of your ad or supply missing information about your horse. We may leave some pictures off if we don’t feel they positively contribute to your horse’s ad or to our site in general.
The owners of this site reserve the right to refuse to publish any ad for any reason. If the ad has inappropriate content, you can count on it not being published. (In this context, “inappropriate content” means, at the very least, it’s not family friendly).
Have any questions? Just contact us and we’ll answer them.