The northern plains area produces not only great horses, but also great artists and authors. Although our site is focused on marketing the horses of eastern Montana, western North Dakota, and northeastern Wyoming, we believe the same people who value our customers also will enjoy that art and literature produced here. For that reason, we accept advertising from artists and authors who live in this area and produce quality artistic work that will appeal to our audience.
Artist and Author Pages
These larger ads are intended to showcase what is truly special and different about our area of the country. Anyone from the plains of eastern Montana, western North Dakota, or northeastern Wyoming is welcome to advertise their horse ranch or training business.
The cost for this ad is $150 per year.
What you get:
- Your own full web page featuring what you want others to know your endeavors.
- Up to 10 photos of your art, books, family, anything relevant.
- A link to your existing web site on the page.
Don’t have your own web site yet?
Have you been thinking about getting a web site for your business? Or have you had a web site that you have had difficulty keeping up to date? We can help.
For $25/each per year, we will register your domain names and point it to your page on Horses of the West. What does that mean? When people type your domain name into their browser, they will immediately come to your page on Horses of the West. You will then have a web presence that looks professional and has the benefit of thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours of promotional efforts each year. Why not take advantage?
Submitting your page ad
- Write your own text so we can copy and paste that text into your page. We reserve the right to proofread and offer suggestions. Please email your text to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Take advantage of our typing services and assistance with wording/re-wording. We offer this service for $10 an hour.
- Please email .jpg photos for your web page to email@example.com. We can resize for you, or you can resize your own pictures. Please make them either exactly 600 pixels wide OR between 200 and 300. Please submit up to 10 photos; photos must be good quality to be published. If you are unable to email your photos, please send pictures to us at (address below) to be scanned and incorporated into your site.
Paying for your page ad
You can either pay securely with a credit card using PayPal, or, you can mail us a check.
If you prefer, please mail your check to the following address:
Horses of the West, LLC
PO Box 237
Jordan, MT 59337
What happens after your submit your ad
It will take us a couple of days to possibly edit/shrink your photos and approve your ad. During this time we may email you with possible suggestions, corrections, or photo approvals. Buyers are attracted to well-written pages and we’ll try to help you with that. If your page needs some work, we will let you know within the same few days. Your PayPal payment will not be accepted or your check cashed until your ad is posted.
All our advertisers will benefit from visitors who look to Horsesofthewest.com as a pleasant and satisfying experience. The better all of our ads are, the more likely potential buyers will be to return to our site. For that reason, we may ask you to edit the text of your ad or supply missing information. We may leave some pictures off if we don’t feel they positively contribute to your ad or to our site in general.
The owners of this site reserve the right to refuse to publish any ad for any reason. If the ad has inappropriate content, you can count on it not being published. (In this context, “inappropriate content” means, at the very least, it’s not family friendly and probably not even a artist/author ad.)
Have any questions? Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll answer them.